Data That We Collect from our Customer
The information that we gather from you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience with IndiaFabs.com.
- Information we collect from you – We collect, store and use your details in order to process your order that you have placed with us. When you make a purchase, we typically ask you for your email address, name, mailing address, contact number so that we can process and get your order delivered successfully. You can choose not to provide any details but you may not be able to use many of our features like Order placement etc.
- Automatic Information – We automatically track certain information about you as you use our site. This information may include what browser you use, the URL that you just came from and the next URL you go to, regardless of whether these URL are on our website or not. It may also include your IP address. We constantly monitor the traffic patterns to help us improve the customer experience by improving the design and layout of our website.
- We may also use contact information to send you emails regarding our products and services and we may also contact you if necessary. We may also send out surveys for our feedbacks for our own information, or on behalf of our partners. Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent.
Our Cookies Policy
- Overall cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us monitor which of the pages you found useful. A cookie will not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data or information that you wish to share with us.
- Your browser can be set not to accept cookies, but this may restrict you from making the complete use of the essential features on the website. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically.
Other Uses of your Personal Information
As mentioned earlier, we do not trade or sell our customers personal information. We may use the information to keep you updated about the new products, promotions, newsletters and services and to notify you from time to time about the changes happening in the website and with the policies and procedures if any. If you wish not to receive any kind of newsletters or promotional emails, then you can unsubscribe yourself by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link present in any of the emails that you received from us. We may pass your name and address to third party in order to get the order delivered to your given address (Example to our Courier partners).
We have appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access or accidental loss or damage to your information. We secure your information during transmission by using Secure Socket layer [SSL] software, which encrypts information you input.